An audio news release (ANR) is a
60-second audio report with a news angle or "hook,"
and includes a sound bite or actuality from a company
spokesperson or industry expert. North American Network's
ANR service is called a NewsFeed. We quickly write a
script, target news outlets and produce the audio. NewsFeeds
are pitched and distributed immediately and directly
to newsrooms, and are used in radio station and network
- Writing the script and translation
into Spanish if necessary
- Full audio production of the 60-second
report in English or Spanish
- Station and network targeting to any
area of the country and
to any format
- Persuasive, personalized pitch calls
to news directors
and assignment editors
- Telephone, fax and e-mail transmission
of report to accepting outlets
- Follow-up calls to verify the usage
of the report
- Broadcast tracking, and a Broadcast
The NewsFeed service also includes
placement of audio and text on RadioSpace. Check
out the latest postings at: http://www.radiospace.com/NewsDirect.html.
use of a NewsFeed for IBM was focused
on specific markets and used a "local hook"
to generate interest.
For more examples, see our Case
Us for more information.